8:30AM - 5:00PM
Monday - Friday
Use Extension "9"
Web Applications & Development
Why choose AIM for your web/application
- Our staff includes professional developers that are well educated and experienced in a wide variety of programming languages.
- Our development team includes business process experts to more easily define the functionality you need.
- Dedicated project managers keep you informed from start to finish.
- We pride ourselves on delivering efficient enterprise level functionality, security and reliability in our applications
Web application development
- Provide client/server or web-based applications that include database connectivity, multiple user capabilities and highly efficient interaction with clients or employees using the latest programming techniques.
- Add custom features to existing software applications such as OpenEMR.
- Maintain and update software to assure future stability with new operating systems and security.
- Report generation.
- User login/management.
- Database integration and interaction.
- Simple self-administration interfaces.
- Design attractive layout and graphics -- we'll make your website look hot off the presses using design techniques that are modern yet won't break your budget.
- Develop an organized structure for your website -- an easy-to-navigate site is one that customers will bookmark and return to time and again.
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) -- we make sure your site is optimized from the beginning to improve visibility on the web. We'll also submit your site to all of the major search engines.
- E-commerce, shopping carts, and online payment processing -- we can turn your site into a virtual marketplace that'll generate income for you.
- Include order/email/contact or custom forms so that you can interact with your web customers.
- 100 email accounts.
- Virus scanning.
- SPAM filtering.
- IMAP support.
- 100GB of data transfer.
- 20GB disk space.
- 10 MySQL databases.
- Assist in selection and registration of domain name.
- Unlike other companies, we own and maintain our own servers to ensure stability, speed, performance and backup.
- Determine target audience and goals.
- Work with client on functionality checklist.
- Provide an estimate based on your requirements and milestones.
- Present client with project updates in beta for review during development.
- Rigorously test and obtain customer approval before deploying software applications.