Why choose AIM for your development projects?
There are three types of development firms:
- Those who design what you asked for (the weakest).
- Those who design what you meant (a little better).
- Those who design what you NEED.
#3 defines the development team within AIM IT Services and Point Blank Software.
- Our staff includes professional developers that are well educated and experienced in a variety of the latest and most commonly used application tools.
- Our development team includes business process solution architects to more easily define the functionality you need. We specialize in streamlining business operations from data source to your bottom line.
- Dedicated project managers keep us on schedule and you informed from start to finish.
- We pride ourselves on delivering efficient enterprise level functionality, security and reliability.
Let our Experience
Let our Experience Speak for Itself
The Scholastic Performance Network (SPiN) is the first fully licensed video site created specifically for school-related music performances. Now schools and music education associations are able to film and upload videos of their music performances with complete peace of mind knowing their videos are copyright compliant. Subscribers are able to view the videos and enjoy these performances as often as they would like.
The most comprehensive multi-location restaurant (or retail) ERP created to date. From server/cashier through to accounting, eFish features automated integration with most major POS systems, Quickbooks/accounting systems, paperless AP processing, definable reporting, flash P&L, scheduling and theoretical food costs.
Long overdue, we created a simple to use 'licensing exchange' that allows organizations to obtain necessary music licensing while transparently tracking the revenue to music rights holders.
As a certified YouTube integrator, we facilitate the capturing and monetization of music cover videos for the benefit of the creators and publishers.
An enterprise-level solution for non-profits that includes roll up financial reporting, event management, online donations and more.
An HR solution that administers staff intake, classroom/online video training, background checks, etc.
From car registration to selling it "on the block", we designed TopBid to efficiently handle every aspect of this car collector auction house.
AIM is the first development firm to fully integrate a custom eCommerce solution with UPS' Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Greg Hopkins, formerly of Cleveland Golf, chose AIM over Bridgeline as with more than 1 billion possibilities in product options, a simple warehouse shopping cart would not suffice. AIM's attribute based shopping cart solution is perfect for companies having an assembled or manufactured based product line (as opposed to simple warehouse distribution).
An app that revolutionizes the advertising industry, revenue shared with the viewers. Designed specifically for Apple and Droid phones, our solution delivers video content with full administration of this sweepstakes system.