Why choose AIM for your development projects?
There are three types of development firms:
- Those who design what you asked for (the weakest).
- Those who design what you meant (a little better).
- Those who design what you NEED.
#3 defines the development team at AIM IT Services
- Our staff includes professional developers that are well educated and experienced in a variety of the latest and most commonly used application tools.
- Our development team includes business process solution architects to more easily define the functionality you need. We specialize in streamlining business operations from data source to your bottom line.
- Dedicated project managers keep us on schedule and you informed from start to finish.
- We pride ourselves on delivering efficient enterprise level functionality, security and reliability.
Let our Experience
Let our Experience Speak for Itself
The most comprehensive multi-location restaurant (or retail) ERP created to date. From server/cashier through to accounting, eFish features automated integration with most major POS systems, Quickbooks/accounting systems, paperless AP processing, definable reporting, flash P&L, scheduling and theoretical food costs.
A peer to peer social sports betting app designed to add more entertainment to traditional sports wagering.
Private label video networks with built-in synchronization licensing specializing in ensemble based musical performances. Copyright and COPPA compliant, perfect for live concerts, on-demand concert videos, competitions and archival videos.
An ERP for the organizations with significant use of subcontractors such as event management and construction. Seamlessly handle customers and contracts along with vendors' products and services. Oveja features robust QuickBooks integration and participant sign up and payment handling.
From car registration to selling it "on the block", we designed TopBid to efficiently handle every aspect of this car collector auction house.
Long overdue, we created a simple to use 'licensing exchange' that allows organizations to obtain necessary music licensing while transparently tracking the revenue to music rights holders.
As a certified YouTube integrator, we facilitate the capturing and monetization of music cover videos for the benefit of the creators and publishers.
An enterprise-level solution for non-profits that includes roll up financial reporting, event management, online donations and more.
An HR solution that administers staff intake, classroom/online video training, background checks, etc.
AIM is the first development firm to fully integrate a custom eCommerce solution with UPS' Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Greg Hopkins, formerly of Cleveland Golf, chose AIM over Bridgeline as with more than 1 billion possibilities in product options, a simple warehouse shopping cart would not suffice. AIM's attribute based shopping cart solution is perfect for companies having an assembled or manufactured based product line (as opposed to simple warehouse distribution).